Looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Optimizely (Episerver) Developer to join one of the UK’s first Optimizely (Episerver) Partners. Using the latest Optimizely web technologies to create bespoke CMS and e-commerce builds for large national and multinational clients.
We are Ultimedia, The UK’s first Optimizely (Episerver) Partner. We have the experience and expertise to build the right digital solution for our clients - no matter how complex. We are also a part of The Remarkable group, an international powerhouse of integrated digital specialist consultancies that offer our clients true partnership and integration at a global scale.
As an Optimizely (Episerver) Developer you will be joining our already successful team of 10 in our Manchester office. The CTO has created a fun and professional atmosphere with great benefits and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills.
This is a hybrid role, so individuals must be able to commute to the Manchester office 3 days a week.
Hours- We are open Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm (some flexibility can be offered).
No weekend working!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary package- paying upto £50k DOE
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Private Medical and Dental care (with the option to add family members)
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Masterclass Platform
- As an Episerver Developer you will work alongside the Development Team to design, develop and maintain Optimizely Content Managed and Ecommerce solutions.
- Lead projects using Optimizely Digital Experience Platform and associated products.
- Develop enterprise quality, fully responsive, and secure web pages that are compatible across a range of screens, browsers, and devices.
- Attend daily Scrum meetings alongside Senior Developers and Project Managers to review and plan work.
- Deploy released to test and production environments through automated deployment tools, including: Azure DevOps.
- Collaborate with clients and other external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered to specification and on time.
What experience do you need?
- Minimum 3+ years of Optimizely C# ASP.NET MVC Agile or SCRUM methodology.
- Familiarity with Git Source Control and Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Being a Optimizely (Episerver) Developer in Ultimedia gives you a fantastic opportunity to excel and to continue to develop. How will you know you are doing a great job and developing your career? Simple. We will support you with a development plan that embraces our values.
We are driving to become a truly inclusive employer. We want everyone to be at their best and it's our ambition that everyone within the group feels safe, welcome and confident to be their authentic selves.
What are you waiting for, apply today for an immediate interview. Closing date 1st July.